BUSINESS IN KAZAKHSTAN IS THAT SIMPLE!
For registration in Kazakhstan, if the founder is an individual, the following documents are required:
- Power of Attorney (it is necessary to bring every founder of the company);
- Notarized copy of the passport of each of the founders.
You will also need to prepare answers to the following questions:
- The Company name (you need to prepare several options at once to check whether you can register for this name);
- The amount of the authorized capital (the proposed amount is 100 000 KZT);
- Primary activity of the Company.
The cost of registering a Company for one founder will be 53,000 KZT, including all expenses. This package includes:
- Obtaining IINs on the founder;
- Obtaining an EDS for a founder;
- Full package of constituent documents;
Each subsequent founder will add to the amount of 20 000 KZT.
Term of registration - 3 working days.
To register a company in Kazakhstan, if the founder is a legal entity, the value is determined individually. The cost of registration consists of the following items:
- Obtaining IIN on the director - 20 000 KZT;
- Receipt of BIN for the company - Founder - 20 000 KZT;
- Translation into Kazakh language + notarization of constituent documents of the Company - Founder - 2500 KZT per page;
- Registration service (including development of documentation and printing) - 66 000 KZT.